Terms of Purchase
- When you purchase any product (the “Product(s)”) and/or handling, delivery, and/or any other services (the “Service(s)”) from Koze Furniture Co., Ltd. (“us”, “we”, “our”) on www.kozefurniture.com (the “Website”), you conclude a legally binding agreement with us based on these Terms of Purchase. Each order under which you purchase Product(s) and/or Service(s) shall be referred to as an “Order”.
- You agree that we may modify these Terms of Purchase without liability and without prior notice to you. The modified Terms of Purchase will be posted on the Website, and will come into effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to check for updates to these Terms of Purchase regularly, prior to purchasing any Product(s) on the Website.
- You understand that you must, at your own cost, provide telecommunication services, computers and other equipment or services necessary to access the Website. You must comply with all the rules and regulations that apply to the means that you have used to access the Website (e.g. Internet access).
- We will do our best to check the Website for viruses but we do not warrant that the Website is free of viruses or other malicious content.
- All decisions and determinations made by us under these Terms of Purchase are final.
Product(s) – Description and Prices
- We may temporarily or permanently remove any Product(s) and/or Service(s) from the Website at any time, with or without notice to you.
- All Products sold through the Website are intended for domestic use only; the Products are not suitable for commercial or industrial use unless expressly stated.
- We try our best to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of the Product(s) and/or Service(s) and listed prices are accurate at all times.
- When browsing the Website, the colours of Products may vary depending on a number of factors, such as the display settings of your computer monitor.
- Pictures and images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any Product and details of what is included with the Product, please read the Product description.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Product prices shown on the Website are quoted in Thai Baht per unit and are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- However, the Product prices are not inclusive of Service fees, which will be added to your total Order price.
- We do not guarantee that:
- (a) the Product or Service prices on the Website will be the same as the in-store prices (and vice versa);
- (b) any promotion that is offered on the Website will be available in-store (and vice versa); and
- (c) any Product or Service that is offered for sale on the Website will also be offered for sale in-store (and vice versa).
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, Products, Product descriptions, Services, Service descriptions and special offers at any time and at our discretion.
Placement of Orders
- When you place an Order, you represent and warrant to us that:
- (a) you are above 20 years of age;
- (b) if you are not above 20 years of age, you have obtained the consent of your parent or guardian to place the Order;
- (c) you are duly authorized to use the customer account under which you have placed the Order; and
- (d) you are a resident of Thailand.
- You will also need to provide us with an active email address and a telephone number so that we can easily contact you.
- Your Order counts as an offer to purchase the Product(s) and/or Service(s) from us, at the prices set out on the Delivery Notification email.
- After placing your Order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This contains an order number, details of the Product(s) & Service(s) you have ordered and the total cost of the Order
- The Order confirmation email does not constitute our acceptance of your Order.
- The sale of Products is subject to availability. We will contact you in the event any Product that you have ordered is not in stock.
- Your Order is only deemed accepted by us when we send you the Delivery Notification email.
Delivery of Orders
- All delivery and assembly services are provided by our third party service provider.
- The delivery fees are based on the delivery of one Order to a single address within Thailand. Promotional delivery fees may apply at our discretion and may be withdrawn at any time before the Order is confirmed.
- We will try our best to deliver the Order within 15 working days, however there may be times where we are unable to do so, and when this happens, we will contact you to inform the issues of such delays and will deliver the Order as soon as possible.
- You shall inform us of any delivery restrictions or difficulty in accessing your property when you place an Order, and ensure that the relevant permissions are obtained from the building/residential management. If we are unable to deliver due to any difficulty in accessing your property, a re-attendance fee shall apply for the next delivery attempt. We are not obliged to complete the delivery of your Order prior to receiving payment of the re-attendance fee.
- Our service providers are not obliged to wait for you to grant our service providers access to the property as they will have to fulfill other deliveries scheduled for the day. If they leave, any attempt at re-delivery shall be subject to a re-attendance fee.
- On delivery, it is your responsibility to examine the Product(s), check the condition of the packaging and ensure that the correct number of packages has been delivered and you will be asked to sign the proof of delivery to confirm this. If there are any issues, you should detail this accordingly on the proof of delivery. Missing Product(s) will be re-ordered and damaged/incorrect Product(s) will be returned and replaced and delivered free of charge only if you highlight it on the point of delivery. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as refusal to accept delivery.
- Please make plans to be available to accept your delivery. If you are not available, there must be a person aged 20 years and above that is capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we can rely on such person’s instructions as if they were your own. We are not obliged to verify that that person has been authorized by you to receive delivery of the Order. Our service providers are not permitted to leave any Product(s) that have not been signed for. In the event of an unsuccessful scheduled delivery, a re-attendance fee shall apply for the next delivery attempt.
- In case of delivery to buildings or condominiums, our service providers will deliver to your property’s designated postal point according to your property managers. Our service providers are not obliged to carry or deliver to your doorstep.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (such as lorry breakdown, traffic accident, major traffic delays or severe weather) we will do our best to contact you to rearrange an alternative delivery date and timeslot.
- We are unable to deliver perishable products (including live plants).
- We will not be responsible for any damage to your property if you fail to comply with this Delivery of Orders section.
Changes to delivery of Order
- For any requests of change to the delivery of Order, please contact us at email@example.com within 2 working days. Please note that additional re-attendance fee may apply if the order has been processed and handover to our service providers. All re-attendance fee must be resolved before the next delivery attempt.
Cancellation of Orders
- No cancellation can be done once the order and services are paid and confirmed. For any support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any promotion codes that you have used under your Order will not be returned to you.
Refunds and Returns
- You can return any Product within 30 days of the date of your Order, provided that the Product:
- (a) is new, not washed, and unused;
- (b) has its packaging intact, untorn, or undamaged; and
- (c) is in ready-to-sell condition as permitted by us
- If we are of the view that the returned Product does not fulfil the returns criteria, we may, at our discretion refuse the return of the Product or offer an exchange or gift card instead.
- We will only process your refund after we have received and inspected the returned Product. All refunds will be made through your original payment method.
- Service fees (if applicable) are not refundable, unless otherwise permitted by us.
- For credit card and debit card, refunds will be done via the initial payment mode and will be processed according to bank or card issuer.
- For other payment method, refunds will be done via bank transfer only. Please note that refund will be processed within 60 working days (Monday to Friday exclude public holidays) after confirmation of refundable sums.
- You can either return a Product to our address at 189/1 Moo 9 Panthong Rd., Bangnang, Panthong, Chonburi 20160, Thailand, or you can request that our service providers collect the Product from your address.
- You can contact us at email@example.com if you need our service providers to collect the Product from your address. You will need to provide us with your Order number, the details of the Product to be returned, and the delivery receipt when you contact us. Collection fees are applicable, unless you are returning the Product to us as a result of a mistake committed by us, and we will advise you of such fees when we process your request. Upon receipt of the applicable collection fees, we will then arrange for our service providers to collect the Product from your address.
However, please note that we will reduce the amount of your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the returned Product.
- You are responsible to register the Product(s) at www.kozefurniture.com within 30 days upon receiving of Product(s) to be eligible. Please note that our guarantee starts on each Product registration date.
- The guarantee applies to domestic use only.
- The guarantee is eligible only for the Product that defects in material and workmanship, and that can be registered on www.kozefurniture.com using designated Serial Number stated on the Warranty Card given upon purchase.
- The guarantee does not apply to the Product that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
- The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts, scratches or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- The guarantee does not apply if the Product has been used for public use, outdoors or in a corrosive environment.
- The guarantee does not cover consequential or incidental damages.
- The guarantee of eligible Product stated in paragraph 47 remains in force for amount of days stated in Warranty Activation Receipt upon Product registration.
- If you need to exercise the guarantee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide us with your Order number, the details of the eligible Product, and defects in material and workmanship when you contact us. We will respond back as soon as possible.
- We will, under no circumstances, be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else arising from any:
- (a) modification to the Product that has not been authorised by us in writing;
- (b) use of the Product in a manner that has not been authorised by us in writing, or in a manner that not in accordance with how the Product will be used by a reasonable person;
- (c) disregard of any safety instructions or guidelines that we have prescribed; and/or
- (d) failure to comply with these Terms of Purchase.
- We will not be liable to you under contract, tort, statute or otherwise for any: (i) indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage; (ii) loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment, claims of third parties or any associated and incidental costs or expenses; or (iii) losses that are not reasonably foreseeable at the time your Order is accepted, in each case suffered or incurred by you in connection with any Order, any Product or any services procured under these Terms of Purchase or otherwise.
- Any condition or warranty which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms of Purchase by reason of statute or common law or otherwise (including warranties as to merchantability, suitability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose) is hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Subject to the above and to satisfactory proof, our entire liability to you for a claim in connection with any Order shall be limited to the Order price.
- Where you buy as a consumer, these Terms of Purchase will not affect your rights under law which cannot otherwise be excluded.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these Terms of Purchase if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods.
- Unless otherwise provided herein, these Terms of Purchase embody all the terms and conditions agreed upon between us as to the sale and purchase of Product(s) and/or Service(s) described herein, and supersedes all previous proposals, agreements, representations and undertakings, if any, between us with respect to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral, notwithstanding the existence of any provision in any such prior agreement that any such rights or provisions shall survive its termination.
- If you commit any breach of these Terms of Purchase and we take no action, we will not be taken to have waived our rights against you, and will still be entitled to exercise our rights and remedies at a later stage or in any other situation where you commit another breach these Terms of Purchase.
- In the event that one or more of the terms set out in these Terms of Purchase is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a competent authority, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable and the remaining terms shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- No person who is not a party to these Terms of Purchase shall be entitled to enforce or enjoy the benefit of these Terms of Purchase.
- If you have a dispute with us, please attempt to resolve it with us informally by contacting us at email@example.com
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms of Purchase shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts.
67. All notices, requests, and other communications may be sent to us at:
Koze Furniture Co., Ltd.
Address: 189/1 Moo 9 Panthong Rd., Bangnang, Phanthong, Chonburi 20160, Thailand